Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

NEW Mario + NEW Lloyd Banks















My Territory - Mario

(Super) Mario's definitely one of my favorites when it comes to R&B.  If you're a Mario fan like me there's no doubt you're going to like this track right here.  Check it Out!!

 My Territory - Mario by bayareatracksnow















Reach Out - Lloyd Banks

A real dope track from G-Unit member Lloyd Banks.  Watch out for his upcoming album H.F.M. 2 to drop soon.  I now honestly think that Banks > 50  (Based on material released recently....and Tony Yayo doesn't count).  What do you guys think? Comment!!

 Reach Out - Lloyd Banks by bayareatracksnow


BTW 2 more Weezy tracks leaked today but I'll just wait for the album to come out (in a couple days I think) and I'll just post that.

No comments:

Post a Comment