Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

DRIZZY
















Aubrey Drake Graham.  He's one the most talked about artists out there today and for good reasons.  His slick flow and smooth singing voice has brought him a fan base larger than most expected when he first came out.  I've personally been a fan of Drake from about 6 years ago when he starred in the TV show Degrassi.  At the time, he was just a likable character on a TV show and never did I expect him to be where he's at right now.  With Weezy gone for now, Drake's got YM on his back and has been going to work on a regular basis.  His debut album, Thank Me Later, dropped this past June and was/is one of the hottest albums of the summer and year.  However, most of his music is released online through mixtapes and leaks so not all of his songs are known by all...but definitely should be.  Here's some of his stuff from his young career that may not have gotten as much recognition as they deserve.


Still Got It:

 Drake - Still Got It by rapscenter

I'm Ready For You:

 I'm Ready For You - Drake by bayareatracksnow

What If I Kissed You:



Closer To My Dreams:

No comments:

Post a Comment